Cherry blossoms at The Imperial Palace have harmony with scenery.
- ①The Imperial Palace is near the other place famous for cherry blossoms ,Chidorigafuchi and the Imperial Palace East Garden.
- ②You can see Cherry blossoms of Inui Street at The Imperial Palace only 9days in a year.
You can enjoy historical place and cherry blossoms .
And chidorigafuchi cherry blossoms is beautiful place too.
- 1 When can you see Cherry blossoms at The Imperial Palace in 2019?
- 2 The access to Cherry blossoms at The Imperial Palace
- 3 How to avoid Congestion
- 4 Movie of Cherry blossoms at The Imperial Palace
When can you see Cherry blossoms at The Imperial Palace in 2019?
You can enjoy cherry blossoms at The Imperial Palace in short period.
- Period:Between March,30th,2019 and April,7th,2019
- Operating time: between 9 am and 3:30 pm
- the last entry time is 3:30 pm
You can choose two courses.
- ①The pass to Inui ｍon(Inui ｍon close at 4 PM)
- ②The pass to the East Garden of the Imperial Palace
If you choose the pass to Inui ｍon,
I will reccomend to head to Chidorigafuchi from Inui mon.
About 20 minutes walk to to Chidorigafuchi from Inui mon.
Chidorigafuchi boat is famous attraction.
If you choose the pass to the East Garden of the Imperial Palace ,
I will reccomend to picnic in the garden.
The East Garden of the Imperial Palace is closed at 4:30 pm.
My favorite place is here.
The access to Cherry blossoms at The Imperial Palace
The entry gate is Sakashita mon at the imperial palace.
The nearest station is
- Otemachi station of Tokyo metro（Chiyoda line 、Mita line、Hnazomon line、Tozai line、Marunouchi line）
- Nijūbashimae Station The exit of No. 6（chiyoda line）
- Sakuradamon station（Yurakucho line）
- JR Tokyo station（Marunouchi central gate）
I went to Sakashita mon at imperial palace from D-2 at Otemachi station.
Go straight ,if you go out the exit “D-2”
5 minutes walking from Sakashitamon.
How to avoid Congestion
The photograph is weekday at 11 am.
You should avoid Japanese holiday .
Congestion movie is below.
Walking from D-2 exit at Otemachi station .
The rest room is enough at imperial palace in weekday congestion.
But on holiday You had better go to the rest room before imperial palace.
Congestion avoidance tips
- ① go to weekday in the morning
- ② rainy day
- ③ On holiday,you get to sakashita mon about 8 am(1 hour before open).
Movie of Cherry blossoms at The Imperial Palace
I have shoot the cherry blossoms at Imperial place
Photograph is Hideyoshi in Toyokuni temple in Oaska.
This photograph is katuo temple in Osaka .